It took me a long time to make this adorable unicorn. It was requested months and months ago, but due to my carpal tunnel, it had to sit on the back burner for far too long. I love the way it came out!
(And yes. I took pictures of it on top of my clean washer.) Also, the colors in these pictures are off. The pinks are more pink in real life and the purples don't have that brownish tint to them, either.
 |
| Standing up |
 |
| To the right |
 |
| To the left |
|
I used the same horse pattern I used when I made Aaron's horse last Christmas. The only thing I changed was the mane. I wanted it to be a little different, so I combined the ideas from my amigurumi book and amigurumi hair techniques. It took the most time, a few nights, but it turned out awesome!
 |
| Sprawled out |
 |
| Face |
 |
| Mane |
I loved making this unicorn and I was sad to see it go. I might have to make another one!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Rachel! I hope all your boys will celebrate you today!
Uncle Jurek
I can't believe I'm just now seeing this post. I'm so behind in my blog reading. Ok, and posting. I linked to your blog in Saturday's post. :)
Post a Comment