Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Ali's Owl

My friend Ali is having a baby girl in January. She wanted her nursery to be owl themed with the colors gray and orange.

So I made her this cute little guy! (He is also the reason why I got the owl pattern!)

I used a size 4.00 mm hook for this owl, which put him at about 7.5" tall.


He was also made using some of the softest yarn! I used Sensations brand for the gray, and some old white baby yarn I had on hand for the tummy and head area.

Two owls next to each other. You can see the size difference in these pictures.
This pattern is so much fun to make! I have made another owl, too, but he will have his own post later. =]

*sorry the pictures are kind of dark. The lighting wasn't so great...

No comments: