Thursday, October 20, 2011

Hey...Where's Perry?

We are big fans of Phineas and Ferb at our house. I admit I didn't like it very much at first, but after some coaxing from the husband, I have grown to enjoy it! Andrew loves "Fine-e-us and Fer" (as he would call it) and asks to watch it every once-in-awhile.

Perry the Platypus

For Christmas, I made Andrew his very own pet platypus!





I was super excited when I found the pattern; however, I absolutely hated it. The instructions were okay, but there were super confusing parts that made me very frustrated. I hated the instructions for the bill and nose, and the tail took way too long. I think there could have been a better way to make those parts of this platypus.

I vowed I will never make this pattern again. I may try to come up with my own pattern for the platypus in the future, but we'll see!

No comments: