Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Meet Nestor

I loved making Andrew his dragon for his birthday, however, my youngest took an interest in the dragon as well. Andrew didn't appreciate baby slobber all over his dragon, so I decided to make Aaron his own:

Nestor!
 I roughly based Nestor's shape from the previous dragon's I made. Nestor is a baby water dragon with fins and little tiny wings. (He is also related to Nessie, the Lochness Monster).

Nestor is long. Longer than my thigh, but not as long as Andrew's dragon!
 Nestor ended up with one of the sweetest expressions. It matches Aaron's personality quite well.
Cute and curious.

Nestor's neck was made to bend like a swan's. Don't you love his little fins?

Little horns

I had a lot of fun creating this little dragon. I made the pattern up as I went and had so much fun doing it! It took me forever to get his head and shape right.

Aaron loves his water dragon, and so do we!

1 comment:

Jurek said...

These are adorable! I love it!